We're the Ninety Nine Restaurants.
- The Ninety Nine Restaurants is one of the largest full-service restaurant companies in the Northeast.
- We're famous for huge portions of steak, chicken, seafood and pasta, plus mouth-watering appetizers and desserts. With every meal, we serve up outstanding food values.
- We're a casual dining restaurant group with more than 100 restaurants, but we are part of a larger organization, American Blue Ribbon Holdings, LLC, that has over 650 locations and 33,000 team members within eight exciting brands and 3 diverse categories!
- Under the ABRH umbrella, we have two Family Dining brands, Village Inn and Bakers Square; three Casual Dining, Max & Erma’s, O’Charley’s and Ninety Nine Restaurants; and two Upscale Dining, Stoney River Legendary Steaks and J. Alexander’s. This means more opportunity for our team!
- ABRH also owns and operates Legendary Baking, comprised of three bakery facilities which supply our restaurants and other food service and retail customers with a variety of high quality baked goods and "The Best Pie in America" ®
- We believe in our Vision, Values and Culture and live by them every day. We have Accountability for our Results, Relentless Improvement, Passion to Serve, Integrity in All Actions, Respect for Each Individual and Embrace Change in everything we do.
Why would you work anyplace else?
"A Passion to Serve!" That means our guests, team members, community and stakeholders are all treated with respect. That's not just a statement, it is our culture!
- "A Passion to Serve" our Communities. What’s that mean? In 2012, the Ninety Nine along with our guests, we raised over $1 million for Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Pine Street Inn, and the Boys & Girls Clubs. We aren’t only a restaurant company that serves great food, we also give back to the communities we do business in!
- We are committed to "A Passion to Serve" our team members. They are part of the family - we count on each other.
- We know each of our team members is a vital ingredient for success - which is why the Ninety Nine Restaurants has the highest team member retention rate in the country.
- We proudly boast one of the lowest team member turnover rates in the industry. Annual team member turnover is 1/3 the industry average!
- Team members join our team and stay on to grow personally and professionally. As a manager, this means you won't spend a lot of time trying to hire people; you'll spend your time working with excellent professionals who will assist you in growing your restaurant's business.
- Our Shift Supervisor/First Cook Program offers hourly team members the opportunity to grow personally and professionally by learning new skill sets and taking on some management responsibilities.
- Ninety Nine Restaurants offers an environment where great people and opportunities come together in an exciting workplace.
If you'd like to work for a great company, you'll love working for the Ninety Nine Restaurants.